[j-nsp] Controlling which IP on an Interface is used for PIM

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Tue Feb 23 14:43:52 EST 2010

You should be able to set the primary or preferred knobs on the IP address
with you'd like to source the traffic from.

If the two IPs are in the same subnet, use the preferred knob.  If the two
IPs are in different subnets, use the primary knob.

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIE-M/T
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D