[j-nsp] event script: "set protocols overload' if more than "x" SIB is/are failed

Curtis Call ccall at juniper.net
Wed Feb 24 22:43:33 EST 2010

While they don't cover the exact event that you are referring to, there are examples of event scripts that change the configuration in response to a system event in the Day One: Applying Junos Event Automation guide:

http://www.juniper.net/us/en/local/pdf/day-one-guides/7100110-en.pdf

For example, take a look at the set-admin-down.slax script discussed in pages 58-60.

(FYI, some of the quotes in the example scripts of the linked PDF got mangled into a different character so be careful when cutting and pasting as you might have to modify the scripts before they can be executed.  We're in the process of getting the PDF fixed).