[j-nsp] Junos IPv6 interface BCP

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Thu Feb 25 18:50:26 EST 2010

On Friday 26 February 2010 04:26:37 am Jay Hanke wrote:

> Is anyone aware of a BCP guide for configuring IPv6 on a
>  interface in Junos?

In keeping with a mirror configuration to your v4
deployment, there isn't much that you'd need to do
differently.

We don't run RA, because we don't need to. But if you want
it, you'd have to enable that.

Other features such as policing, filtering, firewalling
(including RE protection), sampling, QoS, e.t.c. are, for
all intents and purposes, similar, in principle, to v4.

Is there anything more specific you were looking for?

Cheers,

Mark.