[j-nsp] bandwidth usage

Dan Farrell danno at appliedi.net
Fri Feb 26 13:54:35 EST 2010

Hello,

Please keep in mind that the only x-flow technology implemented in the EX-series is sFlow, and as such, behaves a little differently from cflowd or netflow (aka, by sampling rates rather than per-packet accounting).

You can always mirror traffic off the box to a netflow collector to effectuate this, however.

I've included a handy diagram-
http://dannosite.com/sites/default/files/images/ex-netflow%20hack.jpg

Right now in that diagram I have everything installed and working properly except Webview NR.

Dan