[j-nsp] KRT Queue issue (was: Re: bfd = busted failure detection :)

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:38:12 EST 2010

  I'm working with ATAC tonight to get them a running kernel core dump
so they can look for root cause, but apparently disabling GRES,
committing, re-enabling GRES, and committing again, somehow can
temporarily resolve the issue (get the routes installed, I guess
?!?!).  Don't ask me how GRES has anything to do with it....

David