[j-nsp] vulnerability fix not available for 8.5 ?

Richmond, Jeff Jeff.Richmond at frontiercorp.com
Thu Jan 7 16:11:41 EST 2010

I agree. I broke protocol and opened a P1 case on this yesterday as I was irritated by the whole thing an I needed the SR software asap. Got a quick response, but still took them a couple of hours to get me the link. If you are going to list a specific SR release in the PSN, then include the link to download it or list it on the software download page. You need a uname/passwd to get it, so it isn't like someone is going to forward the PSN to their friend with no service contract and all of a sudden be able to download it. I made my feelings on this known to our account team as well as putting them in the ticket notes. Just stupid IMO.

-Jeff