[j-nsp] PBR JUNOS

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Wed Jan 20 09:23:43 EST 2010

I've done just such a configuration in the past.  There are a lot of
different ways to skin this cat, but to answer your question, if fe-2/0/0
goes down, it will be dropped.  Not because it meets term 2 however, in fact
it will never be processed by term 2 because it has already matched against
term 1.  It will be dropped because there will be no available route in the
test routing-instance.  Probably the easiest way around this problem is to
configure a floating static route that points to next-table inet.0, in the
event the first static towards 192.168.1.1 goes down.

HTHs.

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIE-M/T
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D