[j-nsp] VOIP messages through IPSEC tunnel

Muhammad Rehan rehanrehman45 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 01:40:04 EST 2010

Dear All,

I connect my Campus office with my remote office thorugh IPSEC tunnel.On one
site i have SSG-550 and SSG-140 on other.

DHCP server and Nortel CS1000 Cal manager are placed in Campus office.

I want my Remote office PCs and IP phones to automatically collect IP and
VOIP initializing messages (including firmware,DHCP info) from DHCP server
and Nortel CS1000 CM placed in Campus office.

For DHCP server i simply enable DHCP relay on both site,but i have a
confusion regarding IP phones.

(In normal scnerio I just enter a TN number on my IP phone and it
automically gather all info from Call manager when I pluged IP phone
in campus office)

Please guide what to do and How?

Regards

Muhammad Rehan