[j-nsp] MTU Compression

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:17:49 EDT 2010

There is a feature in newer code that will adjust the TCP mtu settings. I
can't remember what it is tho. Lol. In Cisco world its called "ip TCP
mtu-adjust"   I believe this is in newer code and am not sure of the
platform support.

Installing a traditional router that fragments or enabling mtu path
discovery on devices should work too. You might have problems with UDP tho.

Chris.