[j-nsp] MTU Compression

Humair Ali humair.s.ali at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 16:55:15 EDT 2010

Hi Guys

Many thanks for your feedback,

The issue is that the circuit is limited by their kit to 1518 and can't
provide more ,

There is MPLS headers on top on top of the 1518,

We have manage to get a resolution with the provider to be put on different
circuit through a hardware that does supports more than 1518.

So hopefully we will be able to provide the service without having to tweak
the MSS.

Many thanks for your help guys

Much appreciated