[j-nsp] mlfr

Nilesh Khambal nkhambal at juniper.net
Thu Jul 8 19:48:07 EDT 2010

Sorry...my bad. With Multi-link pic look for ml-2/0/0 interfaces. However, I
am not sure if ml- interfaces supports FRF.16 configuration that you are
trying to achieve. I know it can do FRF.15 but not sure about FRF.16. You
can try and see if it works. I will see if I can confirm it.

Thanks,
Nilesh.