[j-nsp] J series users bitten by the massive memory useincrease with flow mode add, please file jtac cases.

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Wed Jul 21 05:13:44 EDT 2010

I am considering the SRX series and perhaps for J series for a quite
large MPLS deployment and this flow stuff is a pet peeve of mine. From
what I can see, all it means is that a box that used to do rather well
is now limited by the number of flows it can handle and the ludicrous
memory requirements of something that is not used.

I'll be mentioning this in our requirements report for any equipment we
order for this project.

--
Leigh Porter