[j-nsp] J series users bitten by the massive memory useincrease with flow mode add, please file jtac cases.

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 06:50:54 EDT 2010

Chris I have to agree with you there. Its even worse on the 'partner' side
of things.. You customers get informed more than we do (let alone listened
to)!!

To be fair though, a lot of vendors are like this nowadays.
If anyone is interested in forming a vendor that cares about (and
communicates with!) the small and medium sized customers, and builds quality
products that aren't only tested once they hit the production network - I'm
in!