[j-nsp] J series users bitten by the massive memory useincrease with flow mode add, please file jtac cases.

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 05:41:06 EDT 2010

On 23 July 2010 08:03, Pavel Lunin <plunin at senetsy.ru> wrote:

> But excuse me. The way we discuss it here reminds me those teenager-style
> web-forums where they have been talking 'windows-must-die' for last 15
> years. Everyone just thinks it's his duty to claim 'junos is so buggy, so
> buggy! I am going to buy cisco! Do you hear? I am going to buy cisco!' I
> think, almost everyone here picks the best (in his opinion) products of
> different vendors, isn't it normal? Let's be honest, people in cisco-nsp
> have not less reasons to turn the list into a holy-war platform, but they
> manage to not.

Perhaps the thread has gone a bit that way, but I think its genuine built up
frustration. I don't think this is just tea-room bitching.
Many people on here have a financial stake in their smaller businesses, so
it really does effect them personally. I think that is probably why its a
bit more heated here.

> Yeah, this is much more interesting sort of discussion than talks about
> networking, but why not just move to discussing girls or, I don't know,
> whisky? This is even more interesting and we could use even more familiar
> style.

I met a stripper once called Jupiter... she liked whisky.