[j-nsp] J series users bitten by the massive memory useincrease with flow mode add, please file jtac cases.

Phill Jolliffe phill at twine-networks.com
Fri Jul 23 08:04:58 EDT 2010

I live my life by some simple rules:

1) never work for a employer that keeps his pets in the office. Bad
experience with a pygmy goat and a summer job....

2) When a conversation mixes networking and sexual innuendo you know
it has gone awry..

Although there has been no mention of constrained shortest paths or
back door routes I feel the thread is straying into rock ground ;-)

Phill

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Heath Jones <hj1980 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I assume you met the stripper in a... "supermarket " in the Whisky drinks
>> section ...;-)
>
> Definately, its the best place to pick up women - a girl's gotta eat!
>

>> She might even have a stripper friend called Cisco with whom she doesn't
>> get along with ;-)
>
> You must be thinking of disco cisc-ho, her pimp.. :)
>
> Anyway...

Phill Jolliffe