[j-nsp] Vlan Rewrite - Non IQ PICs (MX)

Tarique A. Nalkhande - BMC t.nalkhande.bmc at mobily.com.sa
Wed Jun 2 12:36:32 EDT 2010

TCC is the way to go..

TCC is supported in CCC, draft-Kompella, and draft-Martini based VPNs to allow for interworking between dissimilar access technologies (or differing VLAN IDs, which are normally required to be the same at both ends of a L2 VPN).

Feel free to unicast, if you need anything more specific.

Goodwill,
Tarique A.N