[j-nsp] GRE & Bridging, is it possible with a Juniper box ?

Peter Krupl Peter.Krupl at siminn.dk
Fri Jun 4 01:41:16 EDT 2010

Hi Group,

Well I have a slight confession to make. When I initially asked the question,
it was based on the assumption that Cisco provided this. But they don't.
I had played with bridging over frame relay way back, and somehow this
became GRE in my mind. Sorry about the mistake.

So now im looking into L2TP as an alternative.

But the One-Access 1221 & 1424 are supporting ethernet over GRE.

Kind Regards,
Peter Krupl