[j-nsp] (no subject)

Nilesh Khambal nkhambal at juniper.net
Sat Jun 5 16:13:58 EDT 2010

I would vote for iphone. It can do both ssh and vpn. I know because I have used both of them with iphone and they work like my desktop with minimal setup efforts. I currently use winmo device. I can do telnet/ssh with it (with certain winmo apps) but vpn has always been a bit tricky with it. May be I am not using it right. I use ssl vpn with juniper firewall and it does the job for me whenever needed. But I prefer iphone any day over winmo for its ease of use.