[j-nsp] (no subject)

Frank Sweetser fs at WPI.EDU
Sat Jun 5 17:39:42 EDT 2010

On 6/5/2010 3:36 PM, Tomasz Mikołajek wrote:
> Ok, so if we are talking about mobile phones/smartphones, which one in the
> best for network engineer? I am befor changing my phone to new one. I need
> SSH and VPN.

I'm quite happy so far with my Droid.  It has an excellent ssh client,
ConnectBot, that lets you open up multiple simultaneous ssh sessions.  I
haven't played around with it's VPN capabilities, but it claims support for
PPTP, L2TP, and IPSec connections, and if you're willing to root the phone,
openvpn as well.

WPI Senior Network Engineer   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong. - HL Mencken