[j-nsp] Solarwinds Monitoring Problem

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Sun Jun 6 08:43:10 EDT 2010

Great... and guess what we're getting ready to deploy? ;)  We have an NSM
Express system sitting in the box ready to go soon...

Our problem though doesn't appear to be SNMP itself - just problems pinging
the hosts..... during  the time that Solarwinds says "site is down" you
can't ping the box however SNMP still functions...

Cheers,

Paul