[j-nsp] M7i hard disk crash, can just replace to CF card?

Jana Kennedy jkennedy at juniper.net
Tue Jun 8 15:33:52 EDT 2010

Hello,

All of your logs are logged to the hdd, if you do not have a CF, the logs are then stored to the CF.  You can run on the CF, but it will eventually crash when it runs out of space.  The hdd is the secondary boot device, but it is still necessary for the router to function in a healthy state.

Jana Kennedy
Resident Engineer

m  +1 303-888-1767
jkennedy at juniper.net