[j-nsp] Olive Qemu/GNS3 networking issue on Snow Leopard

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Tue Jun 15 09:32:38 EDT 2010

Why use Qemu/GNS3?  I prepared for JNCIP entirely using traditional Olives
in VMware Fusion on a Mac.  All you need to do is add a few additional
vmnets to the VMware configuration files and then modify each Olive's
individual configurations to map the E1000s NICs to specific vmnets.  Much,
much easier than Qemu/GNS3 IMO.

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D