[j-nsp] Olive Qemu/GNS3 networking issue on Snow Leopard

Deon Vermeulen vermeulen.deon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 02:34:07 EDT 2010

Hi Tommy,

Perhaps we can work on this together.

I used the below ink to get GNS3 and qemu working on my Machine.
http://www.networkfoo.org/cisco-articles/running-cisco-asa-firewall-gns3-os-x

I used this site only to help with the creating/installing of the JUNOS Olive Base Image and the networking part.
http://blog.gns3.net/2009/10/olive-juniper/

I really need to get this working specifically as I want to use this to Lab real life scenarios where I use a mix of Cisco and Juniper Equipment.

I really have limited OS X cli (BSD) experience which makes it a bit challenging for me.

Kind Regards

Deon