[j-nsp] Olive Qemu/GNS3 networking issue on Snow Leopard

Deon Vermeulen vermeulen.deon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 11:45:05 EDT 2010

Thanks I've picked up that I need quite a bit of Memory to get JUNOS installed.
I used 1534 for installing 10.2. I'm sure 1024 is more then enough for this.
I'm running my qemus with 96MB RAM in GNS3 as I don't want to boot the LAB every time I want to use it, but I also still want to be able to use my machine as normal without the lack of Memory.
Images do take a long time to boot up, but once up and running they work like a charm.

Thanks again for the Notes. Really Appreciate it.

Kind Regards

Deon Vermeulen