[j-nsp] Setting forwarding-class in firewall filter, non-match behaviour

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 10:55:10 EDT 2010

Agreed  I asked juniper for the same thing but got blown off.  Egress
remarking rewrites everything  not just what I want.

On Jun 20, 2010 10:52 AM, "Mark Tinka" <mtinka at globaltransit.net> wrote:

On Sunday 20 June 2010 05:15:45 pm Derick Winkworth wrote:

> would use a rewrite rule to modif...
I still prefer the IOS way, where TOS byte values are re-
written on ingress (I believe we began a small petition for
this capability a year or more back, but it didn't gain any
traction). However, it works just as well in JUNOS, just on
egress.

Cheers,

Mark.