[j-nsp] SRX Config Question

Brendan Mannella bmannella at teraswitch.com
Mon Jun 21 12:54:21 EDT 2010

Yes that makes sense. And the policy pre srx was like this. But I am
almost positive I read somewhere the srx was different in that the
policy is looked at post NAT and so the private ip should be used.

I will give that a shot though.

Brendan Mannella
TeraSwitch Networks Inc.
Office: 412.224.4333 x303