[j-nsp] SRX Config Question

ben b benboyd.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 13:32:52 EDT 2010

If the results of the "show security policies detail" operational command
show the policies in the right order and allowing the right ports and "show
security nat static rule 214" looks like it's natting correctly, and
removing the periods doesn't fix it, the only thing I can think of is that
192.168.1.214 isn't reachable from the SRX and the SRX is dropping the
traffic.

I typically start with an "any any any permit" to verify ping/trace through
the SRX, then replace that with a narrowed down policy

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Brendan Mannella <bmannella at teraswitch.com