[j-nsp] Templates for logging from EX series

Kostas Fotiadis kostas.fotiadis at oteglobe.net
Wed Jun 23 09:47:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

Not sure if I understood the question...
Anyway, here it goes. On our M10's we have:
syslog {
archive size 128k;
user * {
any emergency;
}
host x.x.x.x {
any notice;
facility-override local7;
}
file messages {
any notice;
authorization info;
}
file updown {
any info;
match "LINK_DOWN|LINK_UP";
}

Where "messages", "updown" are two different files that can be viewed via:
 > show log updown
 > show log messages

Hope that helps.
Kostas