[j-nsp] completely disable session (flow) in netscreen

Tony Frank tony.frank at ericsson.com
Sun Mar 7 23:43:45 EST 2010

Hi Michel,

> I do have following settings in my config that related to "flow", but I am not sure if something I still missing...

If you have not already tried, the command 'get flow' gives details of flow configuration.

Some in particular:

set flow reverse-route clear-text prefer
set flow reverse-route tunnel prefer

I believe default is 'always' and that results in dropped packets if return path is different.
This should relax the route lookup rules when creating session, which may help your scenario.

Regards,
Tony