[j-nsp] Strange IS-IS Problem

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Mar 8 12:51:33 EST 2010

Sorry for responding to my own post here.  Another helpful tip came in to use 'point-to-point' in the ISIS config, which had been brought up before but never tried.  It appears that this actually works.  The person who suggested it also mentioned having similar problems on Force10 switches.  Unfortunately, the point-to-point solution won't work for me in the long term :-(

-evt