[j-nsp] netflow v9 on a Juniper MX

Clarke Morledge chmorl at wm.edu
Tue Mar 9 15:36:55 EST 2010

My understanding is that new Trio card for the MX will allow you to do
Netflow processing on the line card itself, without the need for a
separate Multiservices DPC card.

What I don't know is if there is some flavor of 10.x available where this
is currently supported on these new cards.  In other words, the hardware
is there, but the software isn't ready yet.   Does anyone know for sure?

Of course, this doesn't really help you if you only have the DPCE 4x 10GE
R cards.

Clarke Morledge
College of William and Mary
Jones Hall (Room 18)