[j-nsp] SRX as Little Juniper BGP Box

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:29:36 EDT 2010

I second that. Buggy still but getting better...

On Mar 22, 2010 6:24 PM, "Stefan Fouant" <sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net>
wrote:

> [...]
IMO, with the release of the SRX platforms I really can't see why anyone
would still be looking at the J-Series.  I expect Juniper is going to slow
down the development of these platforms in favor of the SRX.

Although there are still a fair number of bugs on the SRX, for what you want
to do I think you'd be perfectly safe running an SRX platform.  I have
worked with several customers who are using this as their
edge-router/firewall platform with a good degree of success.

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIE-M/T
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D