[j-nsp] SRX deployment / issues

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 22:12:41 EDT 2010

> So the big gotcha with the SRX line is the lack of IPv6 support. I've
> been assured by a Juniper tech rep that over 10.2-10.4 it should get
> closer to parity.

Do you mean lack of stateful IPv6 support ? We've a config here in the
lab with 9.x running IPv6+BGP... we hit what we think is a bug (SRX
sending the link-local address of the loopback interface in the NLRI
alongside the public address of the loopback interface), but if the
other platform accepts that (Cisco IOS is ok with it, Quagga is not),
it works.

Rubens