[j-nsp] EX Switches - Internet Exchange Points

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Thu Mar 25 16:09:51 EDT 2010

Thanks very much for the reply...

The AMS-IX guide I've been through but their Juniper section isn't nearly as
detailed as the Cisco side... good guide for sure. ;)

The MAC shown in my example below is actually the correct MAC for the layer3
facing interface ... so you're suggesting to create a filter to only allow
that MAC to be 'sent out' to the peering switch?  We never had to do this in
the Cisco world using the configurations I sent in my original post hence
some of my confusion...

Appreciate it,

Paul