[j-nsp] NAT

Ibariouen Khalid ibariouen.khalid at ericsson.com
Sun Mar 28 02:55:54 EDT 2010

Hi stefan
Yes , I have PAT enabled .

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer
-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Fouant [mailto:sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net]
Sent: dimanche 28 mars 2010 02:43
To: Ibariouen Khalid; juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [j-nsp] NAT

If I recall correctly, that means that there aren't enough addresses in the
NAT pool available for connections at the time a given connection is made.
You might have 4 public addresses but do you have PAT enabled?  Can you
describe your setup in more detail?

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIE-M/T
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D