[j-nsp] RR in JUNOS

David water dwater2010 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 18:05:54 EDT 2010

To configure RR and Client on JUNOS, Do I have to configure two IBGP group?
one for RR to peer full mesh of IBGP in case of redundant RR scenario and
other group for Client? If so then let say I have static router on router
and I want to advertise it in IBGP then which group do I need to advertise
it? Will export configuration under RR IBGP group will advertise those route
to only RRs? same way if I will do it under the client IBGP group then will
that be advertise to RR only? If so then there will be in consistence
routing update in network.

--
David W.