[j-nsp] Juniper IPSEC VPN

Joe C joe.cobalt at googlemail.com
Mon May 3 18:16:34 EDT 2010

Nick,

I have set up IPsec tunnels between Juniper SRX 240 (started with 9.6, current one is a 10.x) and Cisco ISR and, the devil hides in the small details. Off the top of my head, I remember the lifetime defaults on both cisco and Juniper don't get along and I found the SRX setting a lifetime of 0 seconds, endlessly dropping and re-establishing the SA.

Although it's not the same hardware scenario, it might help.

JC