[j-nsp] MS-DPC Licensing (CLI)

Judah Scott judah.scott.iam at gmail.com
Fri May 7 13:45:28 EDT 2010

Does anyone know how to show licensing info (through cli specifically
for MS-DPC) or know of a doc specifically related to MS-DPC for MX
series (again, cli, not marketing)?  I can't find any cli command to
confirm we have the licenses required, nor do I see any error messages
saying that there is a licensing issue.  Does MS-DPC hook into 'show
system license' ?

Additionally, configuring services has proved to be cumbersome.  Does
anyone know of a guide or two relating to this besides "Services
Interfaces Configuration Guide."  Something with a working explained
config would be nice ...

-J Scott