[j-nsp] Junoscriptorium patches?

Tima Maryin tima at transtelecom.net
Wed May 12 01:57:48 EDT 2010

Hello!

I have related question!

There is such site http://juniper.cluepon.net/index.php/Op_Scripts that offers
some scripts.
I really liked the idea with sh int diagn optics, but when i try to use script i
get following error:

  op dom
error: ^

error: error: /var/db/scripts/op/Dom.slax: 1 error detected during parsing

error: error reading stylesheet: Dom.slax

error: /var/db/scripts/op/Dom.slax:2: error: /var/db/scripts/op/Dom.slax:1:
parse error, unexpected L_LESS, expecting K_VERSION before '<':
error: ^
error: error: /var/db/scripts/op/Dom.slax: 1 error detected during parsing
error: error reading stylesheet: Dom.slax

Is there any way to fix it ?