[j-nsp] Remote serial console suggestions

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 08:09:58 EDT 2010

You should check out what it used for legacy pbx connectivity  they have
devices that do this. I dont have any examples of manufacturers but search
google.

On May 16, 2010 7:05 AM, "OBrien, Will" <ObrienH at missouri.edu> wrote:

One of the projects on my back burner is to get a new remote serial console
for my network nodes. Anyone have suggestions? We'd like something that logs
console output to help provide forensics when there are problems. -so I'd
rather not go the usb serial adapter route.

Will