[j-nsp] JunOS

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Sun May 16 18:32:51 EDT 2010

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 11:19:03AM +0200, Johan Borch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My company started to switch over to Juniper about half a year ago, we
> do run a lot of the SRX-series and I don't think I've seen a product
> with so many bugs before, is this a common Juniper problem have they
> always been this "bad"?

Heh read the list, basically all we do these days is complain about
JUNOS bugs. I personally have 16 open cases right now just from within
the last couple months, and there are no signs of it slowing down. :)

To be fair, SRX is a new platform and is significantly buggier than many
others (I have an SRX at home, and trust me I feel your pain). To be
less fair, this is not an isolated problem, and these days JUNOS is less
reliable than IOS.