[j-nsp] EX3200 uptime on route engine

Bill Blackford BBlackford at nwresd.k12.or.us
Wed May 19 18:10:41 EDT 2010

Platform: EX3200-24T
JUNOS: 10.0S1.1

PROBLEM:
I have several EX series devices deployed and so far, and only one is exhibiting the behavior of the routing-engine uptime being vastly different from the actual system uptime.

When I issue:

show system uptime
I'm seeing the correct uptime of 38 days in this case.

A show chassis routing-engine
reports an uptime of 14702 days.

In contrast,
Other devices of the same type and same build, have both commands reporting the exact same uptime.

Any ideas? I will do a cold boot next maint window to see if the issue goes away.

Thanks,

-b

--
Bill Blackford
Senior Network Engineer

Logged into reality and abusing my sudo priviledges