[j-nsp] EX4200 JunOS Recommendation

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Mon Nov 8 14:59:13 EST 2010

On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 11:43:55AM -0800, Mehmet Akcin wrote:
> Hi Keegan,
>
> I always try to go with
>
> https://www.juniper.net/customers/csc/software/junos_software_versions.jsp

Based on past experience, I find this list to be a giant load of horse
shit. You'd have better luck picking good versions of code with a magic
8ball. Unfortunately I can't tell you specifically what works best for
L2 on EX4200 because we use none of the first and very little of the
second, but I can give you a very very long list of reasons why 10.2R3
is (at this exact moment) the best choice for EX8200 doing routing.