[j-nsp] Using SRX's for BGP and Firewalling

Maqbool Hashim mhashim at ntsuk.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 04:30:47 EST 2010

Thanks, taking the responses on board:

I think 2 x SRX210s in HA Active Passive mode connected into 2 x EX2200-24T  should work for us.  I want to take a default and partial routing table from the ISPs.  Partial as in just the routes for that ISP.  I think that should be well within the capabilities of the SRX210s.  In addition to that firewalling and maybe some VPNs in the future.

Shame about not being able to do hitless upgrades due to having to do upgrades on the HA pair at the same time as Keegan Holley said.  However we will just have to bear this in mind and plan upgrades accordingly.