[j-nsp] ERX 802.1p marking / user-priority

Tom Teeuwen tom at tomteeuwen.eu
Thu Nov 18 02:58:21 EST 2010

Thanx Ulf ! It works ! :)

Created an IP-CLACL  for matching my traffic
Created an IP-policy for assigning a traffic-class to the IP-CLACL

Created a VLAN-CLACL for matchting the traffic-class
Created an VLAN-policy to set the user-priority for the VLAN-CLACL

Assigned the IP-policy to an interface inbound and the VLAN-policy to an interface outbound

Kind regards,
Tom