[j-nsp] SRX and IPv6

Matthew M North matthew.north at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 19:47:18 EST 2010

Martin,
I am running IPv6 Tunnelbroker from Huricane Electric on my SRX 210
10.3R1.9 no issues.
The IPv6 configuration is similar to IPv4 on your SRX.
Here is some examples off my SRX, hope it helps, more/better stuff out
on google.
--
#My Inside interface, dual-stack
interfaces {
    ge-0/0/0 {
        unit 0 {
            family inet {
                address 192.168.0.1/24;
            }
            family inet6 {
                address 2001:470:5:fff::1/64;
            }
        }
    }
#IPv6 Tunnel interface to Huricane Electric
  ip-0/0/0 {
        unit 0 {
            tunnel {
                source 98.1.2.4;
                destination 209.1.2.4;
            }
            family inet6 {
                address 2001:470:4:fff::2/64;
            }
        }
    }

#IPv6 Default Route
routing-options {
    rib inet6.0 {
        static {
            route ::/0 next-hop 2001:470:4:fff::1;
        }
    }
}

#For Zones, just add the interface under the security->zone section
like normal ipv4
#Also under security section, add in ipv6 forward, then reboot (check
out http://blog.kramse.org/blojsom/blog/default/IPv6/Juniper-SRX210-Junos-10-2-flow-based-IPv6-forwarding?smm=y)
security {
zones {
        security-zone trust {