[j-nsp] Flexible Ethernet Services Question

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Thu Oct 14 15:36:49 EDT 2010

Thanks Richard...

We'll experiment a little bit... another helpful person offline suggested
using ccc with l2vpn between the ports but I'm thinking this might add
unnecessary overheads.  Today on another box we are using IRB as you
mentioned ... in both of these situations this is an interm as we migrate
from a layer2 connected network over to an MPLS based backbone.....

Thankfully also, both sides are expecting the same VLAN ID's making this
"interm" solution much easier ;)

Cheers,

Paul