[j-nsp] Problem of Forwarding on VPN using vrf-table-label.

Cristian Frizziero cristian.frizziero at iquall.net
Fri Oct 15 13:12:31 EDT 2010

  Ok Nilesh,

Thank you very much, I had a wrong concept in my head.

I think that David is working with a lab where he has 2 VPNs in PE1, and
there will be a second PE with VPN-A and VPN-B too.

The issue he is seeing is between the CEs of VPN-A connected to PE1 and PE2.

David, can you confirm this to me?

Thanks

logo impre
Ing. Cristian Frizziero