[j-nsp] Interconection of Logical Systems or Routing Instances

Giuliano Cardozo Medalha giulianocm at uol.com.br
Wed Oct 20 10:36:34 EDT 2010

  People,

We have a M7i with built in Tunnel interface - 800 Mbps.

We need to create a logical interface to interconnect the default
logical system and a created one ... called R1.

Router# set logical-systems R1

We need to establish a BGP connection between the two logical systems
using the logical interface.

What is the best solution ?

Use gr-1/2/0 interface

or

Use lt-1/2/0 interface ?

When we try to use lt-1/2/0 ... the ip address does not appear in table
inet.0 (stays with protocol down status)

Can someone help me with this configuration ?  Is it possible ?

Thanks a lot,

Giuliano