[j-nsp] Logical System on an MX80

Dave Barton dave.barton at comodo.com
Fri Oct 22 03:30:28 EDT 2010

Hi,

We're looking to deploy MX80 (48T) routers in several locations and we'd
like to use logical systems to partition them for different clients. I
can't find any documentation that definitely says the MX80 supports
this, specifically the tunnelling-services (ls-x/y/z interface) needed
to interconnect the routers.

I've implemented the proposed design on an M7i in our lab, but the M7i
is just too slow (and too EOL) for our requirements.

If anyone can give a definitive Yes or No it would be a big help.

Cheers

Dave